Anahita Tárrega is the partner responsible for the Italian and French Desks, in addition to being an expert in Corporate law and M&A.
Areas of expertise:
She has extensive experience in the retail industry, mainly in relation to fashion, cosmetics and accessories.
- Legal tailored advice to Italian and French clients both during the phase of implementation of subsidiaries and branches in Spain, as well as in relation to corporate issues of the company.
- Everyday legal management of the running of companies: proceedings, powers of Attorney and annual accounts, among others.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Incorporation of companies, statutory amendments and recurrent advice on corporate matters.
- Negotiation and drafting of lease agreements of business premises and shopping centers.
- Expansion of networks of outlet stores, renegotiations of leases and contracts with suppliers.
The UK legal directory Chambers & Partners recognizes her as one of the top lawyers in the field of the French Desk in Spain. The directory Best Lawyers also acknowledges her career in Corporate and M&A law and regarding Retail law.