Álvaro Gaviño is a lawyer in the firm´s department of Commercial law.
Areas of expertise:
- Legal advice on commercial and corporate matters and joint ventures
- Advice concerning commercial contracting and prevention of money laundering
- Advice concerning agreements between shareholders, parasocial agreements and investment and divestment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating of any type of commercial agreement
- M&A: Acquisition and sale of companies with participation in due diligence
- Corporate restructuring, mergers, splits, global transfer, expansions and reductions of capital, dissolutions and liquidations
- Council secretariats, corporate restructurings, assistance to boards and councils, acting as Board Secretary or as Legal Counsel
He holds a degree in Law, specializing in Private law, from the Universidad of Seville, as well as a Masters in Legal Business Consultancy from the Cajasol Institute of Studies, in which he was the Valedictorian in his class. Moreover, he completed a Executive Master’s Degree in Business Law Practice at the Centro de Estudios Garrigues in partnership with Harvard Law School.