The primary mission of the department of Litigation consists of defending the interests of our clients before the Spanish courts, particularly in civil and commercial matters, always being attentive to the possibilities of solving conflicts through alternative routes, such as through transaction or through arbitration. Our team specializes in:
- Litigation related to civil and commercial contracts.
- Corporate conflicts.
- Contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Conflicts relating to agency and distribution contracts.
- Actions for payment.
- Judgment enforcement proceedings.
- Enforcement and foreclosure proceedings.
- Preliminary injunctions.
- Small debts proceedings.
- International proceedings.
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and further legal titles.
- Notifications and taking of evidence abroad.
- Arbitration and enforcement of arbitration awards.
- Disputes related to lease agreements.
- Medical liability.
- Inheritance law.