We represent Spanish and international companies as part of merger control or penalties for restrictive practices before national and European competition authorities. We advise our clients on all aspects of the company’s activity related to the Antitrust Right, including agreements with competitors or vertical horizontal collaboration with suppliers / distributors. We collaborate in the design and implementation of programs of compliance in the field of Competition.
In the field of Competition, we cooperate intensely with the practice areas of Administrative and Regulatory and Litigation law, and in particular related to unfair competition: administrative appeals; advice on specific regulations for certain sectors of business activity (food, energy, among others), as well as claim damages for unlawful Antitrust. Specialising in:
- Control of concentrations: representation before the CNMC and/or the European Commission; coordination of notification proceedings in various jurisdictions; design and negotiation of commitments records for breach of the obligation to notify.
- Disciplinary proceedings by restrictive horizontal and/or vertical agreements; leniency program and assistance regarding home inspections.
- Records of abuse of individual dominant or joint position by individual or of unfair competition; cases of conventional settlement.
- Advice on contracts of cooperation with competitors: purchase, production or joint marketing agreements.
- Advice on contracts of collaboration with suppliers and distributors: procurement, subcontracting, maquila, exclusive distribution, selective distribution, franchise, among others.
- Preventive advice in the field of competition; design and implementation of programs of compliance.
- Contentious-administrative appeals against resolutions or decisions of Competition Authorities.
- Damage claims in the case of violations of Competition law.